CORONAVIRUS PROTOCOL AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Our employees have been briefed on the precautionary safety steps necessary to protect both you and themselves from the horrible COVID-19 virus.
- When our technicians come to your home, we shall be equipped with disposable shoe covers, gloves, face masks, and Tyvek suites (if necessary).
- We are taking the time to disinfect our tools, trucks, and uniforms before and after arriving at job sites.
- Victory's employees, both in and out of the office, are aware of the symptoms and are notifying the office if any symptoms come forward. So far there have been no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 Virus.
- If by chance an employee may have symptoms or may have been around anyone with symptoms, they are required to let Victory know their situation. They are to contact their doctor and will need to be self-quarantined along with any employees, customer or family members that they may have been in contact with.
- Right now only a limited number of employees are physically here at the office, all others have the ability to work from home with remote access.
- Coronavirus.gov for more information.
CAUTIOUS about having US COME TO YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS?
Please call in to our office for FREE at any time (800) 993-4822. We have multiple managers on staff to assist you 24 hours a day! We can possibly fix over the phone, provide you with temporary comfort, or just reinsure you that you are okay! WE
are here for YOU
. If we cannot repair your system over the phone and you may need a site visit, we can schedule an appointment and send one of our qualified techs to your location. Keep in mind we are thinking about your safety and will take the proper steps to do so!
TIPS BELOW THAT WE FOLLOW AND SUGGEST YOU DO TOO!
- Follow www.Coronavirus.gov
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between people.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use a flexed elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing. Dispose of tissue in the trash right thereafter.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, eating, blowing your nose, sneezing, or coughing.
- If a handwashing station isn't readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces by using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN DO FOR YOU
The benefits of having forced hot air is we can clean your airflow the best way we know how to. We can also clean some of the places you never even thought needed cleaning. You can use your system as a circulating hospital!
- We can install or recommend a higher efficiency air filter. This will capture any large particles that may be carrying a virus and stop it in its tracks. Roughly $850.00 per install!
- Treat the air that circulates through your home by Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™. This is very effective at destroying harmful microbials in the air and on surfaces. The Reme product is roughly $1,150.00 installed!
- Destroy the unwanted particles in your system by adding this UV lighting system which by itself can destroy many viruses and bacterial molecules. April Aire and/or Trion $980.00 installed!
- Commercial customers please call for more details.
We are mindful that things are tight in your budget this is why we are providing a 10% discount on all products!
Schedule a Service Visit Today!